We’ve just embarked on Iteration 12 which will focus on bug-fixing and run one week from May 22nd through to June 13th.
Work underway this iteration includes:
- Adjustments to our legacy WPS Channels system to prepare for the upcoming Channels switchover.
- Custom presentation of important dates events data in the new channels system.
- Issues with thumbnail images occasionally failing to load on McGill home pages.
- Custom presentation of newsroom news data in the new channels system.
- Usability testing and possible deployment of revisions to home page navigation.
- Additional tweaks related to the upcoming release of the new McGill Channels system.
- The integration of all WMS sites with a single internationalization server.
- The deployment of an internationalized interface for Student Accounts tuition fee table information.
- Investigation of duplicate Google Analytics tracking codes on WMS sites.
- CSS bug that causes unusual tight-hand-side presentation on resized browsers.
- A number of small bugs related to the eCal system.
- Custom display of Athletics hall of fame data in preparation for Athletics go live.
- Deployment of Site Manager feedback form on all WMS sites.
- Replacement of custom theme on the /community site.
- Code review of modules submitted by our partners in ISR.
- Creation of wireframes for upcoming McGill Profiles results display work.
- Review and adjustment to video presentation via McGill home page slideshows.