We’ve just started Iteration 17 which will run 15 days from the 6th of September through to the 26th of September.
Our work this iteration will include:
- a few remaining channels issues.
- moving the GPS Skillset and Calculator applications.
- a minor fix for the homepage slideshow.
- addressing issues with WMS training sites.
Iteration 16 was a brief four day iteration focused on a few last minute fixes for the Channels system. Itran from August 27th to 30th.
46.5 storypoints were closed in I16.
Iteration 15 ran from August 6th through to August 26th.
It was a three week iteration the focused primarily on addressing a few remaining issues with the Channels system. The following work was undertaken and completed in I15:
- Important dates search tools
- Client mass import tool
- Newsroom homepage
- Newsroom archives
- Newsroom data import from McGill Reporter Blog
- Channels import from AOC
- Channels hub improvements
A total of 87.5 story points worth of work was completed in Iteration 15.
Blog authors are solely responsible for the content of the blogs listed in the directory. Neither the content of these blogs, nor the links to other web sites, are screened, approved, reviewed or endorsed by McGill University. The text and other material on these blogs are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of McGill.