Our next deployment will include a new social media feature. Under Structure you will find “Site follow links” which will allow Site Managers to advertise selected social media networks in a block to be placed on your website.
Currently the application supports
- Google plus
- WordPress (under publications.mcgill.ca and blogs.mcgill.ca)
Iteration 26 is currently underway and will run from April 16th to May 1st.
Work underway includes:
- Continuing Studies calendar import for /study
- Research into media and content handling for Drupal 7
- Final touches and deployment of Search upgrades
- Code review for our partners in library
- Improved layout handling for mobile devices
- Fixes for accented characters in French paths
- Improved path handling in content
- Improvements to global navigation
- WPS to WMS data import for McGill experts
- A new splash screen for the McGill app
- Drupal 7 upgrades for abstracted settings and courses modules
- Deployment of new important dates data importer
- Channels integration for Alumni Online community
- Technical development for new important dates interface
- Social bookmarking tool for all WMS sites
- Deployment of Views 3 update
- Deployment of sectional distinction for /desautels
Blog authors are solely responsible for the content of the blogs listed in the directory. Neither the content of these blogs, nor the links to other web sites, are screened, approved, reviewed or endorsed by McGill University. The text and other material on these blogs are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of McGill.