Iteration 28 is currently underway and will run from May 27th to June 13th.
Work underway includes:
- A bug fix for the homepage slideshow.
- CSS exceptions for our partners in libraries.
- Making the new /ece site live.
- Creation of a staging site for /medadmissions.
- Creation of a staging site for /music.
- An issue with a broken thumbnail on the McGill home page.
- Creation of search infrastructure for the new /importantdates site.
- Research into an appropriate video solution for Drupal 7.
- Deployment of distributed global navigation.
- A bug fix for accordions styles within columns.
- CSS fix for missing admin menu on WordPress sites using the McGill Base theme.
- A bug wherein site manager access is lost for content -> edit.
- Addition of venue field for replacement music calendar.
- Deployment of /music calendar solution.
- Finalization of localization server config.
- Media guide data import from WMS to McGill Profiles.
- Design implementation for new /importantdates site.
- Automated tag restructuring with /importantdates content.
- Deployment of Drupal-based global search.
- Deployment of DAR’s new Drupal 7 site.
- Deployment of AOC/Channels integration.
- Featurization of home page audience selector.
- Review of home page content in an effort to uncover linked slideshow nodes.
- Issues with channels content when ANY/SourceSite is selected.
- Issues with /mentoring mentor selection process.
- Data export of WPS channels items for the Faculty of Law.
- Refeaturization of teaching snapshots application.