Iteration 30 is currently underway and will run from July 15th to August 8th.
Drupal 7 work undertaken in this iteration includes:
- Integration testing of the Drupal 7 version of the Moriarty theme.
- Research into appropriate options for SOLR search, social media and google maps API handling in Drupal 7.
- Porting of the following custom modules: mcgill_featured_content, mcgill_homepage_menu_monitor, mcgill, newsroom_promoted, mentoring_tools, alias hierarchy, twitter_pull and mcgill_locations.
- Testing of the following contributed modules: views_autocomplete_filters, webform_validation, transliteration, services, views_content_cache, linkchecker, spamspan, pathologic, honeypot, l10n client. nodeformsettings, node_clone and theme_key.
- Styling and JS for a D2L login page.
- Renaming the ‘annotation’ field to ‘notes’ in the page content type.
- Featurization of workbench moderation to handle drafts in D7.
- The creation of a new restricted page content type.
- Initial steps towards setting up a D7 development environment for external developers.
Drupal 6 work includes:
- Outstanding bugs in the new global search interface.
- Adjustments to the new Important Dates interface.
- Deployment of 3 column global navigation.
- Fixing a replication bug in global navigation.
- Adjustments to imported channels content on AOC.