Iteration 31 is currently underway and will run from August 12th to August 29th.
Drupal 7 work undertaken in this iteration includes:
- Open authentication to non-McGill users.
- Test node-queue, parser ical, menu icons and fullcalendar contrib modules.
- Port custom D6 modules including: alias_hierarchy, mcgill profiles, student account fees, and mcgill feeds.
- /maps solution for Drupal 7 using geofield as a base.
- Drupal-commerce-based replacement solution for Ubercart.
- Gallery content type.
- Design and development of UX and associated logic for restricted pages.
- Address PHP upgrade bug affecting channels in dev and QA.
- Local (SOLR) search implementation based on Search API.
- Home page link deletion prevention.
- Styling and featurization of follow and service link modules.
- Master feature to enable site management toolset.
- Research into title module.
Drupal 6 work includes:
- Deploy new important dates interface.
- Important Dates data download.
- /applying data and code export for external developer.
- Missing translation for search interface.
- Global search changes bug.
- Libraries code review.
- Staging sites for /medadmissions and /provost.