We’ve just begun work on iteration 33 which will run from September 23rd until October 10th.
- Drupal 7 work undertaken in this iteration includes:
- A solution for SSL/HTTPS handling.
- A prototype of a revised solution for creating megamenu, footer and quicklink menus.
- The removal of media WYSIWYG integration for restricted page and channels content types.
- Porting the aoc_views, mcgill_arts_internship, ar_Course_approval modules and the bulk of the McGill Channels system into D7.
- Testing the conditional_fields module in D7.
- Fixes for WYSIWYG template features integration.
- Migration tools and tokenization for public and private files.
- Integrating recent DWH changes into mcgill_locaton module.
- Integrating media-nivo-slider as a replacement for fancy slide.
- Work with the Drupal community to address outstanding issues with the new media module alpha release.
- A replacement solution for /maps.
- Improved user feedback when non-restricted pages are moved beneath restricted pages.
- Adjustments to new homepage switching process.
Drupal 6 work undertaken in this iteration includes:
- Switching the the theme on /community.
- Additional search fixes and testing.
- Deployment of new important dates interface.
- Moving music ‘bios’ into mcgill_profiles.