We’ve just begun work on iteration 35 which will run from November 4th until November 21st.
Drupal 7 work undertaken in this iteration includes:
- Finalization and testing of D7 Channels
- User interfaces and results pages for McGill Profiles display tools
- Migration tools for revisions, galleries, slideshows and aggregator blocks.
- Adjustments to site manager and site editor user experience.
- Replicating new D6 search UI in D7.
- Workbench access control.
- A private files component for webforms.
- Finding an appropriate solution for breadcrumbs in D7.
- Evaluation of Global Health module ported to D7 by UCLA.
- Adjustments and UX tweaks for slideshows.
Drupal 6 work undertaken this iteration includes:
- Deployment of new search interface.
- Review and deployment of revised applying tool application provided by external vendor.