Apologies for the late post. A couple of weeks ago we began work on iteration 36 which runs from November 25th until December 12th.
Drupal 6 work undertaken in this iteration includes:
- A fix for a bug that was causing file and image insertions to behave erratically on some sites.
- Additional work deploying the new applying tool.
Drupal 7 work undertaken in this iteration includes:
- Finalization of media handling.
- A fix for a bug with the D7 conted slider.
- Adjustments to translation handling.
- The newsroom archive module.
- Channels bug fixes and refactoring.
- Staging scripts.
- LDAP data capture.
- Restructuring of system logs.
- A bug fix for home page replacement logic.
- Home page node migration.
- Gallery permission adjustments for site managers.
- Removal of edit summary link on body fields.
- Removal of language field from all content types.
- Reverting notes field to a plain text area.
- Featurization of block and block access config.
- Featurization of WYSIWYG view modes for media.
- Captions for D7 images.
- Migration of private files in webforms.
- Additional work on revision migration.
- Finalization of D7 search.
- Creation of default footer content.
- Migration of footer menu data.
- Migration of miscellaneous site configuration.
- Migration of D6 files into new media tokens.
- Porting of the teaching snapshots module to D7.
- OVerall testing of the migration process.
- Installation of the BMC GSA connector.