We’ve just began work on iteration 37 which runs from December 16th until January 16th.
Drupal 6 work undertaken in this iteration includes:
- Production deployment of staging sites for /applying and /student-health.
- A fresh import of important dates data for our partners in Enrolment Services.
- A bug fix for the date-picker used in home page date creation
Drupal 7 work undertaken in this iteration includes:
- A bug fix for features integration in block access module.
- Caching adjustments for D7 search.
- Fixing an issue with install hooks not firing on site creation.
- Migration of internationalization data for menu content.
- Additional work to migrate revisions.
- Additional work to tokenize media upon migration.
- Final featurization of media handling configuration.
- Fixing a bug that causes duplicate document links to appear in WYSIWYG content.
- Appropriate overflow styles for horizontal menu content.
- Updating our site creation script to work with D7.
- Porting the AOC login module.
- A migration tool for custom AOC content.
- Pushing our updated D7 code base onto production servers.
- A migration tool for channels content.
- General integration testing for channels.
- Additional automated testing for channels.
- Porting the Channels Import module.
- Channels QA deployment.
- Porting list pages to D7.
- A migration tool for list page content.
- Styling of building content.
- Automation of the site migration process.