We’ve just began work on iteration 39 which runs from February 10th until Feburary 27th.
Work undertaken in this iteration includes:
- Addressing a number of bugs uncovered in automated and manual testing of the new D7 Channels system including:
- Missing audiences in taxonomy term lists.
- Edge case issues with web services.
- Warnings displayed when channels blocks are not associated with tags.
- Additional automated test for the channels module.
- Development of a thorough integration plan for the various elements of the channels systems.
- Porting elements of the D6 Global Health application to D7.
- Porting content types, views and blocks from the HR Job Posting application to D7.
- Addressing a number of bugs uncovered in site migrations including:
- An issue that forces users to log into sites twice in order to gain appropriate credentials.
- Issues with a subset of migrated menu items.
- Issues with a subset of migrated blocks.
- Issues with slideshows transitioning at frenetic speeds.
- Missing styles for quotes and highlight blocks.
- Issues with text wrapping around floated images.
- Duplicate images in restricted pages.
- Broken links.
- Adjustments to mentoring tools.
- The deployment of scripts and interfaces to provision QA and development sites.
- Finalization of the Munasa module in D7.
- The finalization of the /maps module in D7.
- Populating content for D7 training sites.
- Installation of the Google Search Appliance BMC connector.