We’ve just began work on iteration 40 which runs from March 3rd until March 21st.
Work undertaken in this iteration includes:
- Addressing a number of bugs in our site migration process including:
- Issues with image migrations on restricted pages.
- Images sized incorrectly in edge case scenarios.
- Blocks data being migrated incorrectly.
- Verification of a recent fix for migrated images that are missing altogether.
- Missing image captions.
- Input format alerts on markup components in webforms.
- A bug that prevented menus from updating immediately to reflect changes implemented by site managers.
- A bug that prevent the drag-and-drop block admin interface from behaving predictably.
- A review of D7 code provided by our partners in libraries.
- A review of D7 code for eCal deliverables provided by a vendor.
- A review of D7 code related to a special project undertaken by a vendor on behalf of DAR.
- A data migration solution for private files uploaded to webforms.
- A bug that causes errors within Search API.
- Creation of a multisite module that allows support staff to perform a number of automated tasks on production websites.
- Applying a workaround fix to the D6 eCalendar.
- Fixing AD mappings for D7 training sites.
- PRoviding return paths for site maintenance links.
- A number of Channels issues and tasks including:
- style problems with channels blocks.
- bad links for Channels RSS
- issues with D7 channels items causing duplicate locations to be created on the D6 channels hub.
- Adding the channels_filter_short_tag to our input format
- Fixing a fatal error that occurs when the channels view more link is clicked.
- Fixing issues with block_access module.
- Ensuring that all day D7 events do not become midnight events on the D6 hub.