Iteration 43 will run from May 5th until May 22nd.
Work undertaken in Iteration 43 includes:
- deployment of the seedsofchange website.
- improvement of migration error reporting.
- code review of custom library migration code.
- a sectional navigation solution for D7.
- On this page block access configuration.
- Permission adjustments for CCS support staff.
- Separation of style and size in WYSIWYG image handling.
- removal of migrated summary fields/
- finalization of file translation configuration.
- additional development related to upcoming /mentoring deployment.
- improved handling for image captions.
- taxonomy handling for files.
- fix for channels audience taxonomy.
- removal of double header on maintenance pages.
- verification of pathologic domain handling.
- migration fix for slideshow block titles.
- file migration fixes for webforms, channels items and private files.
- improved publishing options for channels content types.
- padding and margin tweaks related to column content in the moriarty theme.
- replacement of removed file description field.
- deployment of RVH deliverable.
Iteration 42 ran from April 14th until April 30th.
Work undertaken in this iteration included:
- a review of deliverables for the upcoming RVH deployment.
- additional review of deliverables related to the seeds of change project.
- removal of WYSIWYG constraints preventing table, strike through and underline styles from working correctly.
- additional fixes for image alignment within the WYSIWYG itself.
- Removal of google tab in block config.
- fix for zoom-shifting sidebar.
- replacement of deprecated function in courses module.
- fix for footer menu migration.
- adjustment of relative link behaviour.
- migration for secondary header images.
- review of deliverables for new AOC theme.
- channels block errors.
- channels taxonomy styles and markup.
- country display for channels events.
- channels SQL refactoring.
- bug fix for missing maps content.
Blog authors are solely responsible for the content of the blogs listed in the directory. Neither the content of these blogs, nor the links to other web sites, are screened, approved, reviewed or endorsed by McGill University. The text and other material on these blogs are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of McGill.