JOB OPPORTUNITY: Bilingual Communications Specialist (Montreal)
We looking for an enthusiastic, bilingual communications specialist to join a team of passionate marketing professionals and have a direct impact on growing a Canadian and global success story!
Reporting to the Communications and Public Relations Manager, the Communications Specialist will be responsible for writing, editing and translating public and internal communications, including but not limited to newsletters, press releases, and social media content.
You will play a key role in building on that success by helping deliver on their communications strategy and promoting a global brand that stands for innovation and integrity in a rapidly changing industry.
· Copywriting: develop communications supporting the national marketing team’s initiatives;
· Proofreading/ Revision: proofread, review and correct various types of documents and communications. Ensure content quality before publication;
· Translate and/or write, edit and proofread the internal communications (memos, meeting minutes, presentations, forms, manuals, standards operating procedures, etc.)
· Write and/or translate, edit and proofread external communications (press releases, promotional material, media announcements and editorial, etc.)
· General: Develop new content as required for our web site & social media channels; support the Communications and PR Manager on key projects, including sales and marketing event planning, brand strategy and industry sales support.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French);
· Impeccable editing and proofreading skills;
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines;
· Proficient in MS Office Suite.
· Minimum 1 year experience in a communications role;
· University/college degree or diploma in Communications, Marketing or other relevant discipline;
· Proven ability to coordinate multiple projects and deadlines is essential;
· You are an efficient perfectionist who take pride in executing well-crafted messages that connect with your audience.
· You have experience developing communications that are clear and concise, and resonate with your audience.
· Adaptable to change and are inspired by the innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit that drives us to succeed in a rapidly changing industry.
If you are interested in applying, please send a CV before November 1st to email@example.com. If you have some writing samples (in both languages) it would be a plus!