This blog provides a forum for discussion and analysis of sustainable development law and policy. The opinions expressed here are solely those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the McGill International Journal of Sustainable Development Law and Policy or the Faculty of Law of McGill University.
- Consultation, Accommodation, and the Right to Say “No”: How Aboriginal Rights Help to Protect the Environment
- An Antitrust Remedy to “Economic Anxiety”
- Climate Change in Canada: Intersections of Law and Politics
- What are we doing about the “Canada Brand”?: Canada’s strides towards corporate accountability in the extractive sector
- The False Promise of Natural Gas