This blog provides a forum for discussion and analysis of sustainable development law and policy. The opinions expressed here are solely those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the McGill Journal of Sustainable Development Law or the Faculty of Law of McGill University.
- Settler Colonialism and Extractive Dependency: Reflections on a visit to the Algonquins of Barriere Lake territory
- “Current” issues: why we need to talk about water law in Canada
- Consultation, Accommodation, and the Right to Say “No”: How Aboriginal Rights Help to Protect the Environment
- An Antitrust Remedy to “Economic Anxiety”
- Climate Change in Canada: Intersections of Law and Politics