Iteration #4

Here’s how we did in iteration 3:

  • Channels phase 1 – data import – Module created and developer tested
  • Fixing a few problems with the new /maps page – DONE
  • Deploying local search – Deployment begun, but continued into iteration 4.
  • Fixing some styling issues with ecalendar syndicated content – DONE
  • Applying some changes suggested by Plank – DONE
  • Starting work on the new emergency messaging system – DONE
  • Continuing work on the McGill homepage redesign – Phase 1 done
  • Enhancing our profile tools – Partially done, new tickets pushed to i4
  • Fixing table theming issues (an ISR ticket) – DONE

In total we closed 50 tickets in iteration 3, for a total of 155 story points.

Here’s what we planned for iteration #4:

  • Deploy emergency messaging system developed in iteration 3
  • Deploy other fixes and enhancements delivered in iteration 3
  • Continuing deployment of local search
  • Enhancements to /maps search
  • Channels phase 1 – alter existing Drupal module to use new hub site
  • Channels phase 1 – create feeds
  • Channels phase 1 – create hub views
  • Channels phase 1 – handle non-standard locations
  • Home page phase 2
  • Profile tools phase 2
  • Convert mediaguide WPS application to Drupal
  • Sectional navigation
  • Localization server investigation (with help from ISR)
  • Plank recommendations
  • CSS update for “tabular” form layout
  • Update some plugins and modules
  • Other miscellaneous tickets

We had 40 tickets assigned to iteration 4, estimated at 160 story points.

Comments are closed.

Blog authors are solely responsible for the content of the blogs listed in the directory. Neither the content of these blogs, nor the links to other web sites, are screened, approved, reviewed or endorsed by McGill University. The text and other material on these blogs are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of McGill.